Christmas Eve Service
Christmas Eve, December 24 Outdoor Candlelight Service, 6:30PM (In-Person & Livestream) Outside, Around the Blanton Family Ministry Center
- A COVID-19 pandemic adaptation of our traditional Christmas Eve celebration. Only 30 minutes in duration. Limited singing. Face masks and social distancing required. Even outdoors, please wear a face covering. However, if you come without a face covering, disposable surgical masks will be provided.
- Disposable glow sticks will substitute for candles. No paper bulletins. Digital order of service will be available on the FBC Facebook group page, through church emails, and on the church website.
- Participants should gather in the church yard and driveway in front of the Blanton Family Ministry Center, in the adjacent Wells Fargo parking lot, or on Main Street. Main Street will be closed between New Street and Fort Street starting at 5:30 p.m.
- Since the service will be brief, everyone is encouraged to stand for the duration. However, those unable to stand for so long, please bring lounge chairs and sit.
- Parking will be available on the west side and back of Wells Fargo Bank, in the former Bank of America lot, in the First Bank lot, in the Fort Street city lot, and along the city’s streets.
- If raining, please bring a raincoat or umbrella.
- Livestream broadcast provided on YouTube and Facebook.
First Sunday after Christmas, December 27 11:00AM
(Pre-Recorded Only, Posted on Facebook and YouTube) Partnering with God Luke 1:26-38 Preacher: Dr. M. Scott Hagaman